LUNN Career Tracking and Business Partnership Center has been established to arrange activities at universities that would help students and graduates with job placement and encourage them to increase their competitive abilities in the job market.
While digital transformations are becoming more important across different areas, our Career Center is focused on providing comprehensive support to students pursuing degrees in Humanities or majoring in International Relations and Politics in terms of professional identity issues, career building and further job placement.
The task of our Center is to provide LUNN students and graduates all necessary information about looking for a job, understanding complexity of relations they face in the job market as well as to boost their awareness about job market, inform them how to estimate their professional capacity and set certain professional goals adequately.
As a part of the plan of helping LUNN students and graduates with job placement, our Center carries out the following projects:
- organizing students’ visits to career expos;
- organizing students’ visits to various trainings and seminars on efficient job placement and ways of career building;
- encouraging students to take part in various conferences and other career guidance events;
- placing information about LUNN graduates in the collection “Nizhny Novgorod Best Graduates”;
- cooperating with employers, significant companies and organizations in Nizhny Novgorod and discussing job placement of LUNN graduates;
- sending relevant and useful information on job placement, career building, job market behavior to the dean’s offices for further placing it in the information boards of the departments as well as placing them in the Center’s information board;
- creating “Best Graduates” section on the LUNN website for posting there CVs of the best students and graduates of all the LUNN departments;
- publishing relevant job offers in the corresponding section of the LUNN website;
- taking part in activities of the Interuniversity Coordination Council on Graduates Job Placement of Nizhny Novgorod Region;
- maintaining databases including information about companies where LUNN graduates are employed;
- maintaining recruiting agencies databases;
- maintaining a job offers bank where we keep all the offers our Center receives;
- monitoring job-market-oriented media to check the current situation and tendencies in the job market, we also look for relevant articles and job offers;
- working together with the Ministry of Education of Nizhny Novgorod region, the Ministry of Support and Development of Small Enterprises, Consumer Market and Services of Nizhny Novgorod Region, Department of Social and Legal Children Services of Nizhny Novgorod Administrative Office, as well as with other educational and commercial structures in terms of career guidance and social adaptation of students.
LUNN Career Tracking and Business Partnership Center is located in the 1st building of the LUNN (you can access it through the 4th building), office 1316.
Head of the Center: Irina Marchenkova.
Phone: +7(831) 416-60-87
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, VKontakte
Partners of our Center
Among partners of LUNN Career Tracking and Business Partnership Center, we have Government and Legislative Assembly of Nizhny Novgorod region, Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Representative in Nizhny Novgorod, Administrative Office of Nizhny Novgorod, Association of Honorary Consuls of Foreign States in Nizhny Novgorod, federal and regional media, leading enterprises of defense industry, hi-tech innovative international companies of the region, export enterprises in Nizhny Novgorod region, federal and regional defense and law enforcement agencies, insurance and financing companies, small and medium enterprises, Chamber of Industry and Commerce of Nizhny Novgorod region, International Community Association of Nizhny Novgorod region, IKEA, KMPG, educational and cultural institutes, non-profit companies, tour operators and providers of hospitality services, business incubators, entertainment centers, hotels of global networks : Ibis, Marriott International, Hampton by Hilton; cruise companies: Vodokhod, Gamma, etc.